** we recommend this for all sizes - more of a one size fits most**
The poncho, an effortless layer transformed by breezy texture. Open at the sides with ties. In our sheer and gauzy organic linen.
- A generous, boxy fit that drapes away from the body to create movement.
- A textural weave with yarn-dyed color. One of our classics, updated with organic fiber.
- Organic farming supports clean water and healthy soil.
- We design our line as a system of simple shapes and signature fits so you can easily find the options that work for you.
- This style was designed for every body. It's Good for Petites, which means the proportions will fit and flatter customers 5'4" and under.
- Model in Black is 5'10" and wearing a size small/medium, which measures 18 1/2 inches on the body.
- Bateau neck, open sides with ties.
- We recommend machine wash cold.
- Made in Indonesia. 100% Organic Linen.
- This garment is Responsible by Design. That means it meets our highest standard for environmental or social impact. It reflects our efforts to take responsibility for what we make, always looking for more sustainable materials and methods.